Sense4Fit Summit 2024
[Last Updated on: December 10, 2023]
This document sets out the data protection rules between Sense4Fit and you when you purchase a ticket or register the Sense4Fit summit. This document aims to present to you what data we collect from you, how we use your personal data, your rights and what steps you need to take in order to ensure your personal data’s security when you interact with us through our website.
If you need further clarifications, please e-mail us at: email@example.com and we will gladly assist you.
The SENSE4FIT SUMMIT 2024 is an event organized by Sense4Fit Operational SRL (hereinafter “Sense4Fit”), on September 7-8, 2024.
Sense4Fit is committed to protecting your rights and freedoms in order to process your personal data safely and in accordance with all legal obligations. We value your personal data and will maintain its integrity and confidentiality. We abide by the highest standards and we value your personal data, therefore, our Policy is established in accordance with the rules imposed by the EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
- We will not use your personal data for commercial purposes or sell it to any third party. Your personal data is collected only for the purpose of being able to provide you with our services.
- We only collect the minimum personal data necessary to fulfil the purposes described below.
- You can exercise any of the rights provided by the GDPR and described below. You can contact us at any time about your rights and we will do our best to ensure that they are respected.
- Your personal data may be shared with other entities or persons with whom we are in contractual relations, such as suppliers, IT service providers or online payment service providers.
- If you have any questions about your rights, this policy, or our business, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Who are we?
Sense4Fit Operational SRL is a Romanian company headquartered in Voluntari, Sos. București Nord 15-25, Ilfov County, Romania, fiscal number 45892368, , Commercial registration number: J23/4764/2022 .
For data protection purposes, we are a data controller (the entity that determines the purposes and means of personal data processing) when we process your personal data as a data subject (identified or identifiable natural person to whom it relates the data).
Sense4Fit is an independent project which aims to become a leader in the field of fitness and wellness, especially by combining the fitness workouts/activities with the benefits provided by using the blockchain technology and the SFIT Token.
You can always contact us at email@example.com if you wish to learn more about our data processing activities.
II. Your personal data
1. Information we may collect about you
Personal data you provide us: When registering for the Sense4Fit Summit 2024, we collect the information provided by you through our registration forms. This personal data includes your first and last names, your address, e-mail address, as well as your credit card details, necessary for the purchase of the ticket. We use a third-party provider, oveit.com, with the purpose of managing the registration process and processing the payments.
In addition to purchasing the ticket, we will use your personal data (name, e-mail) to send you updates regarding the organisation of the event and to keep in contact for logistical reasons.
Personal data we collect: When you contact us through the forms available on our website, through our e-mail or through other ways of communication, we might collect your first and last name, your e-mail and the subject of your request in order to help you with the issues you’re experiencing or to provide you with the answer to your enquiries.
We may also collect your image or voice through audio-visual content from the Summit. By participating in our event, you acknowledge that you may appear in photos or videos taken during the Sense4Fit Summit. If you wish to object to this processing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.
Personal data collected by third parties: We may collect your personal data from third parties – service providers that we collaborate with in order to deliver our services. We may use such third parties to assist us with the registration process for our events or to provide online payment systems. These third-parties share with us any personal data they collect from you, on our behalf.
2. Purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data is based on at least one of the following legal bases:
- processing may be required for the conclusion of a legal relationship / contract and / or for its execution;
- the processing may be required in order to fulfil a legal obligation incumbent on us (eg those relating to the management of tax supporting documents, reporting to the relevant public authorities, obligations to keep evidence for certain periods of time, etc.);
- processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests;
- processing is based on your consent.
We use your personal data as follows:
- When visiting our website, to provide the best experience
When you access the Sense4Fit summit website, your browser automatically sends information to our servers. This information is collected automatically and it involves data such as your IP address, the type of browser used, the date and time of the access, etc. This data will be used to ensure your connection with our website and for administrative purposes. We will not use data collected in this way to draw any conclusion regarding your identity.
- To provide our services
Processing your personal data is essential in order to provide our services.
This means we process your data when you are purchasing a ticket. Without your name, e-mail address, address and credit card information you would not be able to purchase the ticket that allows you to participate in the Sense4Fit summit. We use the contractual basis as a legal basis for processing this personal data.
We will use your personal data (name, e-mail) to send you e-mails related to the organisation of the event.
We also use your personal data for administrative and logistics purposes in order to ensure your smooth participation in the Summit. That means processing your data (such as your name) for badges that allow you to enter the summit premises. This is also using a contractual basis for the processing of your personal data.
Your name will also be processed when you’re registering and participating in the workshops.
- To get in touch with you
You will be required to share with us your name, last name, and e-mail when completing our “need help or have feedback for us” form. We will collect and process the data you give us in order to answer your inquiry or to record the feedback you send us.
- To market our services
By taking part in our event, you acknowledge that your image could be captured
We will use photos and audio-visual footage from the Sense4Fit Summit which may contain images of you, with the scope of marketing our services. We may also use your image in our marketing materials or in our sponsors promotional materials regarding the event. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest. If you want to exercise your right to object to this us, please email us at email@example.com
– To inform you about our services and products
When you voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter, indicating your email address, we use your personal data to inform you about our activities, services, products and updates. The processing of your email address is strictly based on your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
- To protect our legal interests
Where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we may use the personal data provided by you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions.2.
3. For how long do we keep your personal data?
We will store your data safely, for as long as necessary to provide our services and contractual obligations. In any case, data will be stored for a maximum period of 3 years.
The personal data you provide to us during your newsletter registration will be stored for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. Your email address will be deleted from the newsletter data based when you decide to unsubscribe.
We may also need to store some of your personal data for a longer period in order to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, to prevent litigations or to resolve disputes.
4. Protecting your personal data
We have implemented the appropriate technical and organizational measures needed to ensure an adequate level of security and confidentiality to your personal data.
The purpose of these measures is to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration, accidental loss, unauthorised disclosure or access and against other unlawful forms of processing. The measures include but are not limited to:
- people who have access to our internal systems are only those nominated by Sense4Fit Development to access the system; they use individual accounts and passwords which are changed periodically.
- all our employees, collaborators and service providers who are in contact with personal data must act in accordance with the principles and policies regarding the processing of personal data. They were informed and they have assumed to respect the GDPR by signing Data Protection notices, confidentiality agreements or Data Processing Agreements.
- our employees and collaborators access personal data exclusively for the performance of their professional duties and only in accordance with the stated purpose of data collection.
- computers from which the system is accessed are password-protected and have antivirus, anti spam and firewall security updates.
- personal data is accessed only by authorised users, if it is necessary to perform our activity or to fulfill our legal obligations.
5. Use by minors
This event is not directed to minors under the age of 18 and we do not allow these individuals to provide any personal information through our website. If your child has submitted any personal data and you would like to request that such personal data be removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. To whom do we transmit your personal data?
Where applicable, we may transmit or provide access to certain personal data of yours to various categories of suppliers, personnel, or other companies with which we may develop partnerships necessary for the conduct of our business, provided that there is a good reason. Presently, we are using external IT services providers, payment services providers, accounting services, legal services providers. If you wish to enquire about the full list of suppliers we collaborate with, please write to us at email@example.com.
Your data is usually transmitted to third parties for the following purposes.
- Processors according to Art. 28 GDPR
- Online payments (e.g. payment service provider)
- Accounting (e.g. tax consultant)
- Litigations and legal services (e.g. attorney)
- Communication service providers (e.g. email)
- Authorities, when required by law.
7. What are your rights?
You have the following rights as a data subject:
You can ask us to confirm whether we process your personal data, as well as to provide you with a copy of it and to present to you the data we have, what we use it for, to whom we disclose it, if we transfer it abroad, how we protect it, how long we keep it, what rights you have, how you can file a complaint, where we got your data from, to the extent that the information has not already been provided to you in this page.
You may ask us to rectify or complete your inaccurate or incomplete personal data. It is possible to check the accuracy of the data before rectifying it.
You can ask us to delete your personal data, but only if:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- you have withdrawn your consent (if the data processing was based solely on your consent);
- they were processed illegally;
- exercise a legal right to oppose;
- we have a legal obligation in this regard.
We are not required to comply with your request to delete personal data in any circumstance. The most likely situations in which we could deny your request are:
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for establishment, exercising or the defense of a right in court.
Restricting data processing
You can request that we restrict the processing of personal data only if:
- their accuracy is challenge and we need to verify their accuracy;
- they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected, but you need them to establish, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- processing is illegal, but you do not want the data to be deleted;
- you have exercised your right to object, and the verification of our rights prevails is ongoing.
We may continue to use your personal data following a request for restriction if we have your consent, or to ascertain, exercise or ensure the defense of a right in court or to protect the rights of Sense4Fit or another natural or legal person.
You can ask us to provide you with personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, or you can request that it be ported directly to another data controller, provided that the processing is based on on your consent or on the conclusion or execution of a contract with you and to be done by automatic means, as well as to make the porting technically possible.
You may object to the processing of your data at any time if you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over our legitimate commercial interest.
You may request that you not be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing when that decision:
- produces legal effects on you;
- it affects you in a similar way and to a significant extent.
This right will not apply where the decision was reached by following automated decision-making:
- we are required to enter into or enter into a contract with you;
- is authorized by law and there are adequate guarantees for your rights and freedoms;
- is based on your explicit consent.
You have the right to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data and we assure you that we will make every effort to resolve any issues in a reasonable and peaceful way.
You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to respond to any valid requests within a maximum of 30 days, unless this is particularly complicated or if you have made multiple requests,, in which case we will respond within a maximum of 60 days, prior to which you will be contacted about the delay.
Alternatively, you can also submit your request to exercise your rights by post, at the following address:
Sense4Fit Operational SRL
Voluntari, Sos. București Nord 15-25, Ilfov County, Romania,
8. Links to other websites
9. Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy on the protection of personal data at any time by notifying users on this page or – as far as technically and legally possible- sending a notification to users through any contact information available to us. It is strongly recommended that you check this page frequently, referring to the date of the last change listed under the title.
If the changes affect the processing activities performed based on the User’s consent, we will collect a new consent from the User, if necessary.
We are always open to finding out your thoughts and views and to provide you with any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data. If you have any questions about the content of this document or wish to exercise your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at our address: email@example.com